Choosing the Right Airplane Hangar Dealer
There is no doubt that the aviation industry is here to stay and will continue to support the need for expedient travel across the globe. Aviation refers to any type of aircraft, including helicopters, and they are used in many ways, including for the military, emergency services, export and import, mail delivery, humanitarian needs, tourism, and more! In fact, when you look around your home, you can be pretty sure that a lot of the items you own would have been in an aircraft at some point during their journey.
In the United States, many of us use national and regional airlines on a regular basis, whether for work or visiting different parts of our amazing country. The aviation industry makes billions of dollars every single year and is responsible for the employment of thousands of people. If you are interested in investing in your own metal aircraft hangar, then now is a great time to do it – find out more about them now!
Things You Should Consider When Choosing an Aircraft Hangar Dealer
Investing in a metal aircraft hangar is a big decision with a range of considerations that need to be carefully considered before you dive in. Take a look at some of the most significant considerations below:
Make sure your dealer is properly registered – when you are planning a large construction like an aircraft hangar, you will need to make sure that the dealer is registered so that you can be certain the finished building will offer the longevity and safety you are looking for. Ask if they have AC472 accreditation, which means they have taken an exam to prove that their buildings are of the highest quality.
- Check the Dealer’s Experience – before you agree to buy an aircraft hangar, take a moment to find out what experience the dealer has so that you can be confident that they have created a quality plane hangar before.
- Look at their Location – many people agree to buy a plane hangar based on pricing but then get a huge delivery bill. To avoid this, make sure your chosen airplane hangar dealer either offers free delivery across the US or is located close to your location.
- Check they Offer a Robust Planning Process – there are a number of considerations when planning a plane hangar, and so it is important to find a dealer that will work with you to create the building you want and offer as many revisions as you need before the installation begins.
- Check out their Product Range – take the time to find out what products they offer and ask what they most commonly provide. A steel aircraft hangar should be on their list for you to be confident that they can help you.
- Find out if they Offer Installation – installing a steel aircraft hangar is a big undertaking, and so it is worth checking if the dealer offers installation as part of the package to save you from having to find a group of people to help you build yours! A quality dealer will offer free or cheap installation as part of their package.
- Check the Aftersales Offer – all buildings have teething problems, and so it is important to ask whether the airplane hangar seller offers any specific after-sale support. If they don’t then, we’d recommend that you avoid using them for your new building.
- Ask about a Discount – many dealerships will be happy to work with you to find a discount or offer you something as an incentive to buy. Don’t be afraid to ask for this as your custom is important to their success!
- Check the Buying Process – before you get tied down to a contract, take the time to ask for a clear explanation of the buying process and what is involved before you part with your money. If there is anything missing that you won’t – ask for it! At the end of the day, your sale is valuable to the dealer, and they will want to work with you to provide the results and answers you want to hear.
Why Choosing a Steel Hangar is an Environmentally Friendly Choice
The great thing about metal aircraft hangars is that they are not just robust, they are environmentally friendly too. The main reasons for this are as follows:
- Made from Recyclable Material – steel is infinitely recyclable, making it the most recycled material and a great option for a building! Each steel building is made with at least 80% recycled steel.
- Constructed in the Greenest Way – as steel is easy to work with, each building can be prefabricated in the factory and delivered to the site ready to put together, reducing man-hours, emissions and reducing the materials needed.
- Comes with no Outgassing Issues – unlike timber, a steel building will never out gas like wood does. This means no rot, no mold, and no mildew, and higher air quality for everyone that goes inside the building.
- Less Waste – as steel is stronger than timber, fewer materials are required to construct the building resulting in less wasted materials and a longer-lasting building.
Safeway Steel has the Best Metal Aircraft Hangars
When you are keen to get the very best steel hangar, then Safeway Steel is here for you. Not only do we offer the very best deals, but we are also fully accredited and have the experience you need. Each sale will be assigned to an expert project manager who will work to ensure that you get exactly what you need and who will be on hand to answer your questions and respond to your requests before, during, and after your purchase.
We take pride in every metal building we provide and offer all American-made buildings that are delivered across the country to many happy customers. If you like the sound of what we can offer you, then our team is ready to answer your questions – call today at +1 (800) 818-2245 and speak to one of our experts.