This panel is used both for the roof and sidewalls, the PBR panel’s deep ribs create an even-shadowed appearance. The area between the major ribs is reinforced with minor ribs. The PBR panel is one of the most economical wall covering systems.
- 36” Coverage
- Trimless Ridge
- Manufactured at all plants
- Start installation at either end
- Economical profile
- Finish Warranty
- Diaphragm Action
- Wind Uplift Rating
- Reverse Rolled Profile
- Purlin Bearing Leg
- Ease of erection
- Save time on erection
- Low freight to any location
- Flexible erection
- Cost effective
- 20 year life when used with long life fasteners
- The panel provides diaphragm capabilities and purlin stability in metal building construction
- The panel qualifies under several UL90 construction numbers
- Profile skylights are available
- The panel can be reversed rolled putting the paint finish on the under-side for erection as an alternate wall panel
- An extra leg is rolled on one side of lap rib to provide for easier erection
GAUGE: 26 (standard), with 24 and 22 gauge optional
LENGTH: 45' maximum length is standard but longer lengths are available by special request.
DIMENSIONS: 36" coverage x 1 ¼"
FASTENERS: Standard coated, zinc- aluminum cast head, or stainless steel head screw.
FINISH: Galvalume®, Signature® 200 & 300 Series
USAGE: Roof, wall, liner, mansard, and soffit panel applications.
LIMITATIONS: Not designed for coverage over bar joist or to be used as rigid secondary. Five foot on center purlin spacing.
NOTE: Oil-canning is not considered grounds for rejection of any panel system. Oil-canning can occur in any panel with wide flat sections. Heavier gauge, embossing, striations, flatter sub-frame systems and support from a solid sub-deck can all help to minimize oil-canning.